PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND
First, just a thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy my art blog and it’s great that we can interact!
However, I will moderate posts and to keep any comments from being deleted I ask that you keep this motto in mind:
Treat others as you yourself would like to be treated.
- Be kind when you write even if you don’t agree with something written. I appreciate hearing a different view and remember I’m just trying to write something that you may find useful and showcase some of my art work for you to enjoy.
- Be kind and polite to other commentators. Although sarcasm can be funny, this blog isn’t the right forum for that. Be careful of the tone of your writing so as not of offend. No bad language or racial slurs. Remember the above motto!
- Please give your name when commenting. Don’t use anonymous unless that’s actually your name. 🙂
- Please don’t post comments only to promote products or your own artwork. Unless the product, service or art contributes to the discussion in some way, such as offering a solution to a proposed problem in one of the dialogues, it will be deleted.
- Also please do not include any links to figurative artwork that depicts nudity. I’m not judging any artist who works in that genre, but my purpose is to highlight the beauty of the landscape and keep it related to that theme.
That’s pretty much it.